Getting Going in February: 30 Days and 30 Nights of Posting...oops Make that 28!

Administrator
Getting Going in February: 30 Days and 30 Nights of Posting...oops Make that 28!
Mon, 01-31-2011 - 3:16pm

Tomorrow (February 1) starts a new month so we'll start a new thread. Make it a point to stop in and post something positive you are doing toward your weight loss goals. :)

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

Pages

iVillage Member

LOL - you can never post too much!

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member

I've been eating apples when I want to snack at night. I read one time that if you are truly hungry you will eat an apple. If you won't eat an apple, you aren't hungry. I use that to convince myself that I am either not really hungry, or that an apple with suffice. Not sure how long that will work for me, but it's working for now.

I'm still moving each day and my weigh in this week showed -4, that makes -14 total since I started up three weeks ago. I am proud of myself and still rolling, that's new for me.

iVillage Member
Sweating to the Oldies every morning. If I already told you this, forgive me- I'm getting lost in the boards and may be repeating myself lol.
iVillage Member

I need to start sweating to something - anything.

iVillage Member

Another great pot of soup!

Administrator
I'm planning on making a heart shaped cake and thanks to Liz I may try angel food.

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member

Hello!

That soup does sound tasty!

iVillage Member

One caveat on the soup - as it cools, the rice absorbs the broth so it seems more like a casserole.

iVillage Member

Karla, I think it was actually SJ that came up with the Angel Food Cake suggestion.

iVillage Member

Hello ladies and Happy Valentine's Day! The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic and that last low loss number affected me more than I thought it would. I've gained 4 lbs back in the last 2 weeks and am already working on trying to reverse the damage. My positive thought for today (despite the weight gain) is that I went to the gym tonight and walked for 32 minutes on the treadmill. Have a great week everyone!

Misty

Pages