Great Place to Start: Get Moving Now Community Challenge

Administrator
Great Place to Start: Get Moving Now Community Challenge
Wed, 07-06-2011 - 8:36am

Hi Everyone,

Our Get Moving Now Community Challenge starts Monday, July 11. It's not too late to sign up so head over and check it out and please share with your family and friends. This is going to be very exciting!

This summer, we’re teaming up with the President’s Challenge Program to help 1 million Americans get active! With our FREE six-week program you'll receive:

• DAILY EMAILS

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member

I saw this on the front page of iVillage yesterday and joined up right away! As y'all know I've been working really hard in the gym this summer. I think I needed something to freshen up things enough to keep me going for the next six weeks. The weather here is getting really hot and it's hard to keep going. I can always keep myself motivated when it's fall weather outside, but with the heat all I want to do somedays is sit inside.

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
Administrator
GREAT idea! I can't wait to get started and there are a lot of fantastic coaches signed up to participate so I am looking very forward to it. :)

Karla

iVillage Member

Karla- I was wondering if there is or if there will be a ap for this on the ap store on our iPods/iPhones?

Administrator
I'm not sure but I'll be happy to look into it for you. :)

Karla

iVillage Member

Hi Ladies!