great rolex replicas, gucci replica watches, gucci watches fake

iVillage Member
great rolex replicas, gucci replica watches, gucci watches fake
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 3:40am

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 8:32am
I'm so sorry! I know it's hard not to the the numbers on the scale go down. Is there any way you can take your measurements? It sounds like you are losing lots of inches- and that counts!!!
Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 5:47pm
I know how you feel! I didn't lose anything last week but was still sticking to my plan 100%. Finally I saw 2lbs come off this week. Like you I need the scale to encourage me. I am sure I was gaining muscle b/c I was doing pilates like a crazy person but I want to see the weight come off.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-23-2012 - 11:07pm
I have said it before and I am sure I will say it again...the scale is jot your friend. What we weigh is influenced by our hormones and where we are in our cycle, the salt content of what we recently ate, our recent bathroom adventures..and who the heck knows what else. Work your plan. If you count points or calories or fat grams or eat low carb or high protein..do it. Drink your water. walk or exercise at home or go o the gym, or all three. As long as you expend more calories than you eat, the weight will take care of itself. I weigh every day as a way to see where I am, but it doesn't influence whether I am on plan...well, sometimes it gets my butt to the gym or inspires a day of good eating...but it is just a number. Living healthy is about how youlive, not what you weigh. Putting soapbox away until next time! SJ
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-05-2012 - 12:57pm

I was just going to post here to say "SJ always said something that is very true... the scale is not your friend".

It took me a long time to stop weighing in every day or two, but the scale is only one measure of what you are doing.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"