How much do you drink each day?

iVillage Member
How much do you drink each day?
Fri, 02-11-2011 - 7:09pm

Hello Everyone!

I just read an interesting article here:

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-12-2011 - 12:43pm

I don't drink green tea or any tea for that matter, but I do drink a lot of water throughout the day. That's one thing that I have never struggled with.

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-12-2011 - 2:30pm

Oh that is great - you do really drink a lot!

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-13-2011 - 11:29am

I agree - water, water, and then more water.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member
Mon, 02-14-2011 - 11:09pm
I usually have two cups of tea in the morning - one when I first get to work and one mid morning. I find if I have any later in the day if affects my sleep. It's not green tea though - I've never tried that but it doesn't appeal to me either.

I too love water - I drink a glass when I get p, then have more after my oatmeal(not with it...) I fill a glass at work and drink that during the day. I drink a lot while I am working out, and then again in the evenng. I've never been a big soda person although I do like the occasional diet root beer. I also like iced tea in the summer.

OnSUnday mornings I sometimes have coffee, or if I go out to breakfast. And I might have a glass of wine if I am visiting or out to dinner.

SJ
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-17-2011 - 10:27am

I love tea most any kind infact. I usually end up buying flavored green tea right now its strawberry pomegranite or carmel. I was drinking atleast 5 cups a day when it was alot cooler outside and noticed I was getting heartburn ALOT!! I have since cutback to probably 2-3 cups a day of tea in addition to atleast 6-8 bottles of water. I haven't noticed more energy because of the tea but I have noticed that tea seems to help with my stress maybe its my imagination but thats what I think. On the plus side I also crave less sweet things when I drink tea.

Have a great day!