I have an announcement for you!

iVillage Member
I have an announcement for you!
Thu, 11-24-2011 - 12:30pm

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I have an announcement to make - and it's with mixed emotion.

After heartfelt consideration, I have decided that it is time for me to pass the torch on as the CL of the board.

Back in early 2009, when I first re-started this journey, I was losing quite a bit of weight and was highly motivated by a number of factors, including some positive changes in my work environment and some things at home which seemed to be working themselves out.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member
Fri, 11-25-2011 - 8:40pm
Liz, Although tmz will do a great job, I will miss you if you slip away from us... Please with the board and stumble along with the rest of us as we travel on this journey. Bet wishes SJ
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-26-2011 - 12:33pm

Hi SJ!

I am not going to go away.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 9:47pm
I completely understand, Liz, and I think it shows a lot of strength and courage to do what you know you need to do for you... Sometimes that can be the hardest decision in the world, especially when it means stepping away from something you enjoy and are good at.

And, TMZ, I am so glad to have you!!
new sig
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 9:11am
Awww Liz! I was looking forward to us doing this together! You have so much wisdom behind your posts. I really hope you decide to keep checking on us every day. We love and need you girly!! :) You continue to be such a positive source of encouragement and knowledge for me- week in and week out. I truly feel honored by your kind words. :)
Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 9:13am
Thank you Amy and thanks to everyone else that has welcomed me here. Thanksgiving is over and I'm ready to jump back into things!!
Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 11:58pm
Liz~

The hardest choices to make are the ones we do for ourselves, and you've shown just how strong of a woman you are by making this choice. I know tmz will be a wonderful CL and I look forward to seeing your progress from this point forward! Keep us in the loop will you? And good luck on your newly revived journey!

Love and hugs,
Misty