If You Can NOT Reply to a message

iVillage Member
If You Can NOT Reply to a message
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 1:26pm

Hi All!

Just wanted to let everyone know iVillage continues to work on the forums and that the problems are not fixed yet... as you know! :( 

The big problem I've had is sometimes not being able to reply to a message in a thread. IF that happens start a new thread like SJ did the other day. Direct the thread to the person(s) you want to post to. We don't have dozens of posters on here just yet so it will be fine to start a new thread. 

Thank you so much for haning in there with the site! 

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-08-2013 - 12:09pm
I agree. Its kind of a mess with this new transition. I keep getting emails that they are continuing to work on it. Believe it or not one thing that I miss about the old format was seeing the main iVillage site links at the top. Its nice to have the links we have now to other message boards but I like browsing the main site. The main site has really informative and short articles! Oh, and I really like the challenges on the main site. Those are not advertised on here like they used to be. I have another post upcoming about challenges for anyone interested joining one.
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 4:41pm
And for me, quick reply is the only one that works ...even the problems are inconsistent...
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 1:37pm

Another thing you can try is using the "Reply" rather than the "Quick reply" button. I seem to have more trouble postings with "Quick reply."