Liz! So glad to see you!

iVillage Member
Liz! So glad to see you!
Fri, 01-04-2013 - 5:27pm

For some reason, I cannot reply to posts on this board...I hope this will post.  In my reply which I lot I dpsaid the boards are a pretty big mess so are quiet...even tmz has vanished...I am so glad to see you posting...your pat was on the front board so I popped over here.  I am sorry you are having health issues, but good for you to get back on this journey.  I am working in Poland for three months - I am almost half way through...I have no scales here, so Ihave to go by how my clothfortitude - and I only brought one size sohave to fit!   I joined a gym here and I think the young kids in the office disuss (in Polish) how I am always going to the gym..but I go anyway....your daughter has a boyfriend?  Is that a good thing for you?  I post mostly on Exercise and Healthy Living, which is a joining of several other boards.  There is a nice coregroup ftom the old Gymrats board - they talk some aboutexercise but mostlif about life if you want to chek it out...otherwise, I will try to talk to you here my freind!  SJ

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 6:23pm

After a $600 repair bill (both computer panels that control it) it's working fine.  And filled with meat, cheese, eggs, fish, olives, and romaine. 

Did I mention "I want toast" - ?  LOL.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-07-2013 - 1:22pm
I'm here I"m here!! Or rather I should say I'm back I'm back! LOL! Liz- How's the frig today??? I'd had for you to lose all your foods for your Adkins meals. :( Deep breaths!!
Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 11:59am
How annoying about the refrigerator..if you were here you could just use the balcony because it is snowing...everyone here was sad to not have a white Christmad...except me...50 degrees on New Years Day was great with me...today w celebrated Three Kings Day...three separate processions all ending at Market Square, which is this beautiful old medieval market but with tons of 21st century restaurants and shops...hope that the repair is easy and cheap...
iVillage Member
Sun, 01-06-2013 - 9:00am

Hi SJ!  I was wondering if you would have access to the boards from Poland.  It's good to hear from you!  I noticed that it was pretty quiet out here.  Sometimes that's because of the holidays and everyone being busy with other "stuff".  Well, the boyfriend is partly a good thing and partly a bad thing.  It depends on how much of a grown up he wants to be at any given time.  LOL. I just hope they can get their acts together and get their own place.  Hopped on to the computer this morning to try to find out where to buy dry ice and find a Sunday Maytag repairman.  Damn fridge went out overnight.  My extended warrantly expired exactly one month ago and I'm thinking it's going to be a major expense.  The control panel blew.  It's just flashing lights and the ice maker door is opening and closing like some sort of possessed thing so I unplugged it.  Of course the fridge and freezer are full - mostly of expense meats and cheese for my Atkins meals.   I am so frustrated I'm about to pop a vein!  Maybe it will be something as simple as a loose cable, but that would have happened while it was still under warranty...

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"