March One Stop Chat Spot

iVillage Member
March One Stop Chat Spot
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 11:03am

Here's a little corner of the world to share it all Big and Small- spill it. :) Have a wonderful March everyone!

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 12:28pm

I couldn't ask for better weather outside my window this morning!! Sunny with the perfect cool breeze. My little girl and I went out this morning for a stroller walk. Feels good to get that done! Her dance teacher just cancelled her class tonight. I hate it but I'm going to take her out of this dance class after the recital in June. She cancels too many classes and doesn't offer a discount. We'll do swim classes this summer and I know she'll love that! On the bright side for today- I can go to the gym this afternoon!! :)

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 9:02pm
Winter made a return visit to Boston today. I was back to coat, scarf, hat, gloves...I liked last week better:( Tnx - I bet the dance recital will be adorable. SJ
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-26-2012 - 9:37pm
I MADE IT TO THE GYM! WOOHOO!! It's been a couple weeks since I've been. I got in a morning walk then the gym this afternoon. Eating was good. Wow, I'm so happy with today's efforts! How was your day??
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-27-2012 - 10:43pm
I went to the gym too. And eating wasn't bad....I have not loved lifting lately, especially on leg might, but today was not as bad mentally so that is a good thing. It is very cold again...where did summer go? SJ
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-28-2012 - 12:53pm
Yesterday I met with a old friend about a hour away form where I live. I really hated the way I ate yesterday at lunch and even after we met. I want to take some time in the next week and think about what happened there. I think it might have been a combo of 1) "excited/happy eating and 2) Bad automatic reflex reaction habit as a result of really bad eating on my vacation last week. I was on vacation for 10 days and it was noting but bad eating the whole time. I've done a moderate job at eating on track since being home but this one incident yesterday really bothered me.

My hubby is really sick with allergies today. He is leaving tomorrow for a very important interview. He's on his way home from work after seeing the doctor to get some rest. Little girl was up at 1:30am and 5am for no reason at all. I'm so tired already and it's not even 1pm yet! LOL! :)
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 11:20pm
Tmz-good for you ,for recognizing that you need to think about the what and why of how you are eating. I think the worst thing about getting off track is how hard it is to get back on track...but you can do this. I am a little more on track this week. I feel like swimimg for an hour on Sunday did good things for me mentally and physically. I love swimming so much, I don't know why I don't make more time for it. SJ
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-29-2012 - 11:22pm
Good news- I rocked it at the gym today! Bad news- eating. I didn't go to fast food. That is my weakness and it puts weight on my body quicker than anything on the planet! I'm just so proud of how long I was able to workout today. 45 solid minutes of cardio. A year ago all I could do was 15 minutes! I've come so far. Tomorrow morning I have hot yoga any my hubby has a important interview back in Texas. Please please sent prayer and positive thoughts our way. I hope this is a place we are meant to be. If not, I'm happy to do other wise, I'm just hoping for the best!! Thank you!!

Pages