March One Stop Chat Spot

iVillage Member
March One Stop Chat Spot
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 11:03am

Here's a little corner of the world to share it all Big and Small- spill it. :) Have a wonderful March everyone!

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 9:27pm
I'm in the last month of my gym membership. I'm kinda going to miss this place. I wish it had worked out with the child hours but honestly two workout days a week plus one yoga class isn't worth the price. :( My new place has better hours and I can even get in my morning walks again when it's raining or too cold/hot! I just hope the child care ladies are as kind as the one we have now.

Tonight I hit my personal best at the gym. One hour of solid cardio! I never thought I'd get here, but WOOT! I'm happy!
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 12:21am
Tmz - my brother says it takes six months to feel comfortable at a gym so ang in there...it will become your gym( unless you move to some other wonderful place, in which case, never mind) I went to the Celtics and, second game in a row, they won in overtime. I think chanting 'defense' and my heart pounding must be some kind of workout...just kidding,I went to the gym first.. SJ
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-07-2012 - 10:58pm
Good tip SJ! My little family has atleast 17 months left with my husband's current work project. His interview later this month is in a F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C city in our home state of Texas. Please anyone on here say a prayer the job location is a good fit for my hubby and for our family's needs. I would also be able to transfer my job and maybe start a graduate program at the local university. I'm giving a lot of though to grad school before I jump into it. I want to make sure I'm in the right program before I get started. Anyways... I'd love to move and start over in this place in 17 months!

Today, I made it back to the gym! YAY! I did it! it's been such a struggle for me since I took on a second part time job. My gym time is very limited but so far I'm there on my allotted days. Last workout for the week is this Friday- Hot Yoga! Seriously people, give it a try if you like yoga!!
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-09-2012 - 11:09am
TGIF! Any plans this weekend? Remember to be KIND to yourself by keeping on track with your food and movement. Get extra sleep when you can! Rest is just as important as eating healthy and getting in your workouts!!

I'm leaving tomorrow to see my family for a week. I'll be checking in and hope you all have a relaxing weekend. :)
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-20-2012 - 9:29pm
Hey ladies!!!! I'm back (like 2 hrs ago) from my vacation. I've missed you girls!! I'll post again tomorrow but I wanted to give all of you BIG HUGS! We are going to push through March with a bang! :)
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 8:38am

Hello Ladies, Just popping in to say hi and let you all know I did not fall off the face of the earth,

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-22-2012 - 8:02pm
Tanya. - congratulations! Keep us updated and take care of yourself! SJ
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 10:47am

Tanya-

CONGRATS!!!! Just cut yourself a little break. It's all a new adjustment at the start. Remember it's just one meal at a time, one step at a time. More than anything I think keep moving is more important than anything while expecting. So excited for you!! Keep us posted on how you are doing!!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 10:52am

TGIF ladies!! I hope you all had a wonderful week. I traveled back home mid week and I'm still unpacking and getting back into he swing of being back home. I missed yoga this morning, but it feels great to get rest when the body just demands it!

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-23-2012 - 10:10pm
We have had gorgeous weather here all week, but it is supposed to end tomorrow...too bad because this is beach weather but I was too busy working to go o the beach...I hope to swim tomorrow, then watch basketball. I have a lust of chores and errands - I do every wek - and sadly ome have been on the list for months, so maybe I will try to get them done. Happy weekend ! SJ

Pages