March Roll Call!

iVillage Member
March Roll Call!
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 4:06pm

Hi ladies!! It's a new month and welcome welcome MARCH! How in the world is March already here? :) I'm not really a cold weather gal and I'm happy we are getting closer to spring time and summer time months.

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-05-2012 - 9:49pm
March is one of my favorite months - because I love love love basketball and March Madness is my favorite time in sports (unless the Celtics are in the NBA Finals). I take the first two days off from work and am glued to my couch watching. I also like St Patrick's Day - Boston has a big political breakfast/roast that can be very funny. Daffodils start being sold on the street...spring is almost here...my goals are much the same - gym five days a week...four flights of stairs three days a week...fruit every day, including weekends...eat less... Hope every one has a great month! SJ
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 10:55am
I know you love March SJ!!! :)
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-06-2012 - 11:02am

I'm excited for March myself! This weekend I am going back to Texas for a week long stay with my family. My little nieces and cousins are on spring break and we plan to have lots of fun! I currently live in a somewhat rural area and 'm excited to be back home and doing some things in a 'city.' Also... :) My husband got a interview in our home state! The interview is at the end of the month and I can't tell you how HAPPY we are about it! The interview isn't very close to my mom's town but its right in the area we want to move to. I just love the central part of Texas!! Please please say a prayer that this opening be a good thing for our family. When he gets the job ;) we'll still have over a year of service here at our current location. Its just exciting to know where we'll be next!!