Marching through MARCH...30 days of posting!

Administrator
Marching through MARCH...30 days of posting!
Tue, 03-01-2011 - 9:42am

Woohoo-Welcome to March! You WILL be slimmer by the end of this month. That is our board goal-for each person to take off something. Post your daily do's and don'ts here as we plod on toward those weight loss goals.

Start by posting your month's goal and each day you can see how you've worked towards it.

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 1:08pm
Maintained the same weight this morning, which is better than a gain because I'm still under 300 lbs. Both yesterday and today I've been running around constantly so I'm feeling pretty tired, and I still have to go to work! I am taking my laptop with us but I don't know if I'll have the time or the energy to post until we get back. It's mostly coming so I can load the pictures in and have an empty memory card for my digital. =)

Normally I'd share what our plans are but the mother of DH's child has apparently been following me around the web because she referenced my "morbidly obese message board" in a recent email, hence the above post about a stalker. So until that whole situation is resolved, for DH's sake I'm going to be a bit more careful about what info I share.
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 1:16pm

Hi Twofeet -

You're right about that.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 1:30pm

Misty,

We understand completely!

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 3:05pm

It's hard to believe that March is almost over - and I still haven't done my taxes.

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 4:35pm

A question for a couple of the ladies out here (or maybe just one - )

Are "CMKarla" and "Karla1842" the same person with a CM and non CM log in, or do we have 2 Karlas with an affection for cats here?

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 8:51pm
Hi everyoen. I am back from Florida - my dad is outside Tampa, and d with oranges and grapewe drove across Florida to see family and freinds in Vero Beach - drove through acres of citrus groves - saw trucks loaded with oranges and grapefruit - I found the whole thing fascinating. Minimal exercise- about 10 minutes in the pool. Food was maybe ok - my dad's freind cooked a lot of meals and she is a lifetime member of weight watchers, so we usually eat pretty healthy and she serves 'normal' sized portions. But then, we always have 'cocktail hour' so maybe not so healthy. Anyway, back to the real world tomoorow.

Misty - congrats on reaching your March goal and enjoy your few day adventure!
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 10:31pm

Welcome home, SJ!

I'm glad that your trip went ok.

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 2:49am
Same person, 2 different personalities. Haha! Congrats on the weight loss and keep up the good attitude. It's still coming off and every ounce lost is an improvement. ~Misty
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 2:50am
Welcome back SJ. Vero, really? I live less than 2 hours south of there. We'll definitely have to do lunch or dinner the next time you come!
Community Leader
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 9:36am
Oh Yay-happy Anniversary! Don't sweat the small gain. It'll come right back off. :)

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING
EXERCISE and HEALTHY LIVING

Pages