Marching through MARCH...30 days of posting!

Administrator
Marching through MARCH...30 days of posting!
Tue, 03-01-2011 - 9:42am

Woohoo-Welcome to March! You WILL be slimmer by the end of this month. That is our board goal-for each person to take off something. Post your daily do's and don'ts here as we plod on toward those weight loss goals.

Start by posting your month's goal and each day you can see how you've worked towards it.

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-04-2011 - 2:21pm
I hear her 30-Day Shred dvd is one of the best. I have the Biggest Loser 30-Day Jump Start and while I don't have to worry about snow days, it's good for a fast workout if I'm running short on time.
Community Leader
Mon, 04-04-2011 - 12:19pm
Which Jillian Michaels DVD do you use? I have two that kick my butt for sure!

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING
EXERCISE and HEALTHY LIVING

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-31-2011 - 10:24pm

I use a Julian Michaels Beginers DVD when it's bad weather. She kicks my butt every. single. time.

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-31-2011 - 10:15pm
Exercise TV On Demand on my cable so if I am snowbound I can work out - but I go to the gym to socialize as well as work out. But I think I'll get there. My big issue for this weekend is that I haven't done a real trip to the grocery store in several weeks - Ive picked up what I needed for fresh vergetables at the Whole Fods near my house, and eaten from the freezer and pantry but I need to do a huge grocery tore run. I live on the top of a hill, and take a taxi from the grocery store - if there is a lot of snow, the trip in the taxi and the climbing over the snowbanks isn't manageable. But I think we will be OK on Saturday and I am making my list!

Went to the gym today - 16 minutes on the bike, lifting for shoulders/bi's/tri's, and good old ab circuit.

Every body be CARFUL tomorrw - April Fool's Day out there!

SJ
Administrator
Wed, 03-30-2011 - 8:00am
Ugg. They are predicting snow here for us too and I understand your annoyance. Do you have any workout DVDs you can use while trapped at home?

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 10:51pm
I went to the gym today - only a five minute bike warmup, lifting for legs, ab circuit. I was going to swim but the Pilates class I planed to attend tomorrow is cancelled so I will swim then instead.

They are predicting a northeaster here this weekend. I need to go to the grocery store adn buy a lot and a storm will interfere - so I am seriously annoyed...plus I made a mistake on some paperwork which will take some time to correct, so this has not been my happiest day...

Hopefully tomorrow will be good for all of us.

SJ
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 9:02am

It's been a few days since my last post things are going well, last week I doubled up on a couple of workouts saturday I didn't do anything sunday I walked back from church(about a mile)

Community Leader
Tue, 03-29-2011 - 8:35am
Oh No! I despise freezing rain. We are expecting some snow here today but they are calling for warm ups starting next week. Hopefully this is the last week of this seemingly unending winter weather!

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 9:53pm

Back to the gym today!

Community Leader
Mon, 03-28-2011 - 9:36am
Oh Yay-happy Anniversary! Don't sweat the small gain. It'll come right back off. :)

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING

Pages