overweight and scared that i will die

iVillage Member
overweight and scared that i will die
Wed, 10-20-2010 - 4:11pm

ve been obese for the last 4yrs it was after i found out that my husband was cheating on me for my whole marriage, that doesnt help anyon e who has bipolar too! so i lost my track of doing good and now i need to get back on. help anyone!

Administrator
Fri, 10-22-2010 - 2:03pm

Hi and Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear all that you have gone through. You have definitely come to the right place for help. Do you have a plan of some sort for starting your weight loss journey?

Karla
Community ModeratoriVillage.com

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-22-2010 - 2:32pm

I know how you feel I am dealing with mental issues and the medicine for it as well.

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-23-2010 - 3:51pm

Hi and welcome to our board!

First of all, a big hug to you.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-23-2010 - 8:55pm
no i dont, i thought about biggest loser club but ii have ideas in head just cant get moving on them.
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-24-2010 - 6:35pm

Ok - well, let's start with figuring out what you can do to get going.

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-27-2010 - 7:30pm

I was so overweight that my family had an intervention with me last December. I have started a blog documenting my attempts to lose some weight, and get healthy while trying to maintain my sense of humor. Check it out. It might give you some ideas - and I know it will definitely make you feel like you aren't alone, which you aren't!

Here is my blog address: slimmingdowntosexy.blogspot.com

You can do it! Any small change for the better is a change for the better!

Check out my blog: www.slimmingdowntosexy.blogspot.com
iVillage Member
Sun, 11-07-2010 - 11:33am

Hi Cherylann,

I just wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing lately.

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-18-2010 - 12:42pm
Most people try to lose weight but dont know where to start. What most people dont know is its as easy as can be. Your three main focuses need to be appetite control, healthy energy, and pure nutrition. What will work for you so you can lose weight, a program that you wont get tired of or skip. When considering your personal health goals you may wish to maximize your results but how. I mean you can starve yourself but that doesnt help, not eating doesn't shed off unwanted weight. Burning energy is what makes the body able to shed off fat. SO see first you must understand your body before you just go out in say " I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT " byt understanding your body an things you can do is the only way to lose weight..
A product i use is called ZIJA!, I use the XM3 system that they created. XM3 can help you avoid the pitfalls of so many diet plans. Remember, the key to any weight loss strategy and fitness plan is staying with a sensible diet and sustainable exercise program. XM3 was formulated to help you reach your lifestyle goals. You have a Lack of energy and inadequate appetite control. Myself I lost 35pounds in a month with the product, its quite expensive but it helps alot and I find it better than the average diet plan because most of the time you stick to it for awhile and then you go back to your regular ways. Witht his system it does the work for you, not to say you dont need to exercise. But you dont have to exercise heavily you could just take a brisk 15-20min walk daily with a little stretching. I was introduced to this product by a colleague and since then i been using the product. Heck, I even market it.
But you can check it out yourself because I can tell you the world but thats not helping you. I'm not trying to premote a product or anything but I seen your question and just thought I would acknwoledge the product so you can experience my expereince.
Your friend Nasir Jones
email me at nasirjones83@yahoo.com for more info