Please join in and/or update us! It's SPRING - the season of rebirth!

iVillage Member
Please join in and/or update us! It's SPRING - the season of rebirth!
Sun, 03-27-2011 - 5:22pm

I've been paging back through the last many months of posts and wondering how some of you are doing - those of you we haven't heard from in a while.

"Never run faster than your guardian angel can fly!"

Pages

iVillage Member

Hi LIz (and everyone),

I haven't been here in a long while... so glad I decided to take a peek!

iVillage Member
Hi Misha!
Welcome back! I've been gone for a couple years as well. It sounds like you have a great plan for losing the weight. Can you tell me a little bit about FitDay? What type of works outs do you do other than walking? I am also walking right now. I'm amazed at how out of shape I got and also amazed at how quickly the body gets stronger each week of walking. Best of luck to you too and a BIG YAY for Spring!! LOL!
Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member

Here is my Spring update: I started working out and eating on plan last week. Normally I start out by eating right only, but this

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Liz,

I have had some medical issues that have set me back and Im starting back to posting and being more accountable. I have lost 1.5 pounds since my pitty party for myself over being diagnosed with Lupus a few weeks ago where I didn't do anything and sat in bed and ate whatever and whenever and as much as wanted hungry or not. I finally started doing some research and started my healthier eating again and read that exercise is important with lupus to help loosen the joints and such. I just started some new medication and it should help with the symptoms. Im not looking to get thin im just looking to be healthier and feel better. I still have some pretty bad moments when I wonder why I bother like when I run my fingers thru my hair and so much comes out or when I can barely get outta bed but the diagnosis is so new and I can really see over the last week the difference in the days I ride the bike and the days I dont!

I hope all is well with all of you and I look forward to participating in discussions again! :)

iVillage Member

Hi Misha, and welcome (back) !

We'd love to have you join us as a "regular" out here.

iVillage Member

Hi TMZ!

I think you've got a good plan to start with working out as well as a food plan.

iVillage Member

Ah Jadashelbie,

I'm so sorry to hear that!

iVillage Member

Hi to everyone here on the board.

iVillage Member

Susan,

Welcome to the board.

iVillage Member

Hi Susan and welcome to our board!

First of all, I want to offer you condolences on the loss of your daughter.

Pages