Ruby's 30 Day Challenge Starts today

iVillage Member
Ruby's 30 Day Challenge Starts today
Mon, 07-16-2012 - 1:44pm

Hi all! I know some of you know I'm a big fan of Ruby and her weight loss journey. She had a reality TV show on the style network and was once up over 600 pounds. She has a youtube page and has started a 30 day fitness and weight loss challenge. It starts today!! If you want to get that extra encouragement click on the link and watch the first couple videos. I'm starting today! I'm at 224 with a goal of losing 1-2 pounds per week and getting in the gym 3X per week or more. Good luck everyone!! Click the blue link below to watch all the videos and get started today!!

Ruby's youtube

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 2:34pm
Here's a link to Ruby's blog. It lists all of her videos on it from the challenge. You can start any time by going to the first video for Day #1. From what I've seen you don't really have to watch them in order. If you are reading this and is new to the weight loss process please check out this challenge. She provides very basic outline for loosing weight. Here's the video she posted today. VERY good info for those starting out or anyone feeling lost on how to lose the weight.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-08-2012 - 2:35pm

Video from week 4 of her challenge. 

Ruby's Video