September One Stop Chat Spot

iVillage Member
September One Stop Chat Spot
Thu, 09-01-2011 - 6:03pm

Hey Ladies, Thought since I was on I would get the fall ball rollin...What are your plans now that the weather is cooling down and the types of

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-26-2011 - 12:30am

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-26-2011 - 11:16pm
Tmz
I have no answer on that one...I tend to be like Suzy Sunshine and want to say something like 'maybe she thinks you now have something in common ' but then, maybe she's justva superficial person.

In any case, I think you shouldn't wate another second focusing on her...good for you for Elipticallying!

I ran tonight -2 miles. I have to travel tomorrow for business but I packed gym clothes and I hope to run on Wednesday morning - my year in the preparation 5k race is on Saturday and then I can decide if running wil stay in my workout repertoire.

Have a great week everyone
SJ
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 10:44am

Thank you SJ! I'm happy to say when I first started reading your post I couldn't even remember what I had posted! I think one thing that has been a issue for me is that I moved here in this area a couple years ago. Most people that live here are from here, thier parents and grandparents are from here too. Its just a rural area and I think people have thier jugments. I feel so blessed to have a handfull of ladies here in NC that are not the judging type and except me for who I am, inside and out. :) I guess I should just be happy that this coworker has decided to be nice to me. Its better than the alternative! haha!

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!

Pages