September One Stop Chat Spot

iVillage Member
September One Stop Chat Spot
Thu, 09-01-2011 - 6:03pm

Hey Ladies, Thought since I was on I would get the fall ball rollin...What are your plans now that the weather is cooling down and the types of

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-27-2011 - 10:44am

Thank you SJ! I'm happy to say when I first started reading your post I couldn't even remember what I had posted! I think one thing that has been a issue for me is that I moved here in this area a couple years ago. Most people that live here are from here, thier parents and grandparents are from here too. Its just a rural area and I think people have thier jugments. I feel so blessed to have a handfull of ladies here in NC that are not the judging type and except me for who I am, inside and out. :) I guess I should just be happy that this coworker has decided to be nice to me. Its better than the alternative! haha!

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-26-2011 - 11:16pm
Tmz
I have no answer on that one...I tend to be like Suzy Sunshine and want to say something like 'maybe she thinks you now have something in common ' but then, maybe she's justva superficial person.

In any case, I think you shouldn't wate another second focusing on her...good for you for Elipticallying!

I ran tonight -2 miles. I have to travel tomorrow for business but I packed gym clothes and I hope to run on Wednesday morning - my year in the preparation 5k race is on Saturday and then I can decide if running wil stay in my workout repertoire.

Have a great week everyone
SJ
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-26-2011 - 12:30am

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-24-2011 - 9:17pm
Tanya -I don't know where you live or your situation but is there anyplace you can swim inside in the winter?
The Y or sometimes hotels with indoor pools have very reasonable memberships - they don't advertise but it gives them extra income from a facility that they have to have but doesn't get a lot of use.

It was a very summery day here - I ran last night and went to zumba today - I don't like the class at my gym, it is so bad compared to the Cape gym, but it is the only option today. Calories were burned, if nothing else...

Have fun this weekend everyone!
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-22-2011 - 2:36pm

I know with the change of weather is makes it hard to stick to the same lovable routine of the summer. :( Keep those upper body workouts going and you'll be so happy you did!

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-22-2011 - 8:19am

Hey Ladies, Things are sort of middle of the rode right now, I was up a lb and a half last week I did not track or drink all my water.

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-21-2011 - 11:12pm
Have a good day tommorw SJ! I'm glad to hear you day went really good. :)
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 11:04pm
I had a good day There is a movie being filmed near where I work - it actually sounds quite stupid -it's about a 'zombie cop' and ic called RIPD. Kevin Bacon is starring in it and it definitely caused excitement in the nieighborhood.

I went to the gum and lifted, and I has a nice salad for supper.

Going to bed now so I stop eating!

Hope everyone gets to be a movie star tomorrow...

SJ

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-20-2011 - 12:19pm
YAY for less back pain! I hope to God mine goes away some day before I get old. HAHAHA! (might be too late on that one! LOL!)
iVillage Member
Mon, 09-19-2011 - 10:27pm
Thanks TMZ...

Today wasca better day. My back was really tight, but I still went to the gym. I was able to do everything except the last set of deadliest DT had to lower the weight back to the second set weight. I ran two miles in 27:15 and my back actually feels better tonight after working out than before.

I had leftover dinner from last night (although I just remembered that I was supposed to cook chicken tonight for lunch tomorrowvand I totally forgot - guess I will go boil some eggs...) but I have nit been grazing.

Hope everyone had a good Monday.

sJ

Pages