Sports on my mind. How about you?

iVillage Member
Sports on my mind. How about you?
Tue, 08-14-2012 - 2:36pm

I know we have a very VERY big basketball fan in our ranks, how about the rest of you? What sports to you like to watch? What's your team? Any sports you like to play or played as a child or teen?? It seems to be that time of year when I have sports on my mind. :smileyhappy: 

Community Leader for: 100 Pounds of More To Go!!
Gotta do it. Gonna Do It in 2012!
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-17-2012 - 11:51am
Well as you might guess I am long time Cowboy's fan and a Texas Longhorn fan. :smileywink: I'm a BIG Olympics fan. I love all the big events and some of the lesser talked about evens like Rhythmic Gymnastics and the Decathlon. It's my dream to attend a Olympic games. I'm all bummed that its over now!

Did any of you see the women's Gymnastics this year? What a fantastic group of young ladies!! Very proud of them.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 9:16am
I didn't know you were going over for a long stretch of time this fall. How exciting! :smileyhappy: I'm almost ready for fall after you talking about football weekends. It's a really fun time of the year.
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 9:10am
Big basketball fan checking in....this year will be very different for me because I am going to spend three months in Poland, going sometime in the fall although not exactly sure when. I will see the beginning and maybe the end of football season, and the end of basketball...not sure how that will be. But I am so excited for the adventure that it is worth the sports disruption. I love the rythym of the fall, with Saturdays for errands and fun, and Sunday for football....and I love everything about basketball...games college and pro to choose from almost every night....
Community Leader
Wed, 08-15-2012 - 8:02am

I'm not much of a sportster but I have lived in basketball country (in the UofL or UK vacinities) most of my life so everywhere I go I hear people talking about it. 

I know it sounds odd but personally I like to watch the Golf Channel from time to time. 

Karla
Community Leader
WALKING
EXERCISE and HEALTHY LIVING