Carrie's November Journal

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-07-2007
Carrie's November Journal
79
Tue, 11-01-2011 - 4:51pm

It's November!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Registered: 09-02-2003
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 6:03pm
I totally agree on the bit about leaving yourself starving after work. I've brought an apple today to try to stave off that grocery store stop that always ends in disaster on the way home!! :-)

iVillage Member
Registered: 05-07-2007
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 6:14pm

So after such a great 10K you'd think I'd have a good weekend to go with it.....nope!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-02-2003
Mon, 11-28-2011 - 9:16pm
Carrie that is AWESOME about your race!! I knew you guys would knock it out of the park! Whoo hoo!!

And the video for the 100 ups is interesting - you will have to let us know if you think it really works! I think considering that you just got over all the upheaval of Thanksgiving and a full house, having your weight at 136 is pretty darn great!

iVillage Member
Registered: 11-12-2001
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 9:43am
Carrie I am so happy for you and proud too! You just really have to take a step back and take a look at yourself and your running progress! Remember when you were starting out and your brother was just going for it and you were jogging slowly starting your C25K? You my dear are truly a runner now! Way to go missy!


iVillage Member
Registered: 05-07-2007
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 10:06am
md_twin_mommy wrote:
Carrie I am so happy for you and proud too! You just really have to take a step back and take a look at yourself and your running progress! Remember when you were starting out and your brother was just going for it and you were jogging slowly starting your C25K? You my dear are truly a runner now! Way to go missy!

I was thinking about it last night and I remember when I got my first gym membership at the age of 20 and my goal was to run 1 mile by the time my membership expired...lol!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 05-07-2007
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 10:13am
iv_miranda_d wrote:
Carrie that is AWESOME about your race!! I knew you guys would knock it out of the park! Whoo hoo!!

And the video for the 100 ups is interesting - you will have to let us know if you think it really works! I think considering that you just got over all the upheaval of Thanksgiving and a full house, having your weight at 136 is pretty darn great!


I guess the premise behind the 100 ups is that you'll have better form when running which should translate into an "easier" run and increased performance.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 05-07-2007
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 10:16am
iv_miranda_d wrote:
I totally agree on the bit about leaving yourself starving after work. I've brought an apple today to try to stave off that grocery store stop that always ends in disaster on the way home!! :-)

It's such a set-up for failure to leave work hungry!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 05-07-2007
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 10:27am

Nov 28 - Dec 4th
Starting Weight:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Registered: 09-02-2003
Tue, 11-29-2011 - 10:34am
Yay on the new exercise ball - and you know Carrie - during the holidays we will all have those days when the calories are higher than we want. We just have to get back in the saddle the next day!

iVillage Member
Registered: 11-12-2001
Wed, 11-30-2011 - 9:21am
Just count Monday as your cheat day - you have all week to regroup!


Pages