Miranda's July Journal
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 07-03-2011 - 6:58pm|
Well June was just a so-so month for me. I didn't keep up with my cardio, and I know my food was up and down. My exercise was a bit down from May but I still burned 4901 calories, and got in 10 hours and 45 minutes. I'm pretty happy wtih that seeing as how there was minimal biking since we had nothing but rain!
So my June goals were:
- Eat Protein High breakie as per 4-Hour Body book - YES! Either had eggs, or smoothies every day.
- Cardio days 2x per week - Nope. Did pretty poorly on this. My cardio has pretty much just been my warmup at the gym.
- Weights 3x per week - Well I was pretty consistent with my workouts, although there was a week here and there where I stuffed it all in at the weekend.
- Keep off Dairy & Coffee (well keep coffee to an absolute minimum once colitis has died down) - Yup! I've done really well on this, just having the odd cup of coffee on the weekend, and none during the week! And the dairy was easy once I found the egg protein powder.
So my July goals are:
- Keep to high protein breakfast
- Exercise for 100 minutes per week
- Keep off Gluten, Dairy, and coffee (to a minimum)
- Complete two weeks of C25K at least