What are your weekend plans?

Do you still do a shake everyday??

How much protein do you aim for a day??

Alice

iVillage Member
In reply to: aliwag809
Fri, 02-22-2013 - 11:16am

Name Pat

What are your weekend plans? Maybe go to the lake, depends on what the roads are like when SIL gets off work, otherwise it's just me and the dog and some cleaning

Do you still do a shake everyday?? Most days, not every day, but I do have a protein drink every day

How much protein do you aim for a day?? 95 grams

iVillage Member
In reply to: aliwag809
Sat, 02-23-2013 - 11:37pm

Name Alice

What are your weekend plans?The weekend is half over and I've already had quite a weekend!  Last night was a full day with youth group in the evening a special outing of Laser tag.  Today I had to go into work to give meds to students who stayed for a respite weekend and then raced home to finish cooking stuff for a bridal shower at 11:30 am--which I didn't leave till almost 4 pm since I was hosting and had to clean up everything--I spent an hour running errands with/for the boys and then came home and went back to painting and we moved furniture from the boys old room to the new room.  Because my dad wants to head home tomorrow morning.  And we have church and AWANA tomorrow!  Plus we didn't get quite all the trim painted and really need to do it while everything is out and the brushes are wet!

Do you still do a shake everyday??I had been until I got sick in January and then stopped because with all the congestion I didn't want milk daily and with the pregnancy I haven't been doing coffee--so I have been doing a protein bar in their place but it's 1/2 the protein of the shake so I need to get back into the shakes.

How much protein do you aim for a day??  My surgeon only requires 60--I had been aiming for 80 but I think with out the shakes I may only be getting 60 but I haven't tracked it in a while

Alice