Green changes that save you CASH!
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 04-24-2012 - 9:29am|
Which of these changes have you made?
Easy Eco Shifts That Can Save You Nearly $3,000 a Year
Green expert Elizabeth Rogers, author of Shift Your Habit, reveals her top 15 money-saving eco shifts.
1. Trade paper towels for cleaning cloths
2. Install a water filter for clean drinking water
3. Pack a waste-free lunch
4. Put displacement bags in your toilet tank
5. Replace your shower head with a low flow head
6. Use canvas bags
7. Switch to CFLs
8. Install faucet aerators
9. Use cloth napkins
10. Use rechargeable batteries
11. Shut down your computer
12. Scrape your plates before putting them in the dishwasher
13. Wash full loads of laundry
14. Go paperless