Help!

iVillage Member
Registered: 12-30-2007
Help!
2
Fri, 08-12-2011 - 6:58pm

Not sure if this is where I need to post.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
iVillage Member
Registered: 10-28-2009
In reply to: gabesmommy311
Sat, 08-13-2011 - 10:12am

I don't know too much about BK, but I would suggest first contacting the BK lawyer that you used. Gather your thoughts and write down your questions. Depending on what the lawyer says, then you can decide wether to try to sell or walk away. If you decide to sell, maybe contact a local realtor that can first do a market analysis to see what your house might sell for. Then you would know if it would be worth it. Good luck & keep us posted!

iVillage Member
Registered: 11-18-2008
In reply to: gabesmommy311
Fri, 09-09-2011 - 6:53pm
Photobucket