Accountability April 15th, 2014

iVillage Member
Accountability April 15th, 2014
Tue, 04-15-2014 - 9:08am

I lost my post! A day late and a dollar short over here.

How did your past week go? Did you stay on budget or go way over.

My husband bought tools for the new house. He can use them for the farm too. We won't be able to finish the basement for awhile but we will eventually. I need to finish one more bathroom and then I am done for  awhile. Probably $100. I want a picture, an area rug, some pillows and curtain for the new living room eventually. I will continue to buy things for the house with my spending money likely. I am saving up my super store points to buy a patio set. I want to buy one on clearance when they go on clearance in the middle of summer  or fall?

Hey Serenity! Did you get it under 14? May? I support you! 

Community Leader
Fri, 04-18-2014 - 2:07pm

Late to the party....

I am not exactly keeping good track of where my money is going, but without a CC I don't have much other choice but to live off of cash.  As I type this, I getting ready to go through my receipts and at least track the grocery budget.  

Still a sucker for my DD14.  

Oh, Safeway has/had 4x gas points on gift cards, and since I know that at least once a week I will still buy a latte', I bought a $15 Starbucks card.  Not saying the gas savings justifies the cost of Starbucks, but if I am going to end up there anyways, figured I would get the most bang for my buck.  

Purchased two books for my DD14 for $19.99, so she already knows there won't be much an Easter basket for her this year.

And Karen, I won't be making another CC payment until May 1st.  You are such a doll, always keeping up with me!  Would love to see you on the marriage board.  

Serenity CL making a marriage work

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/love-sex/love-marriage/making-marriage-work

Serenity