Accountability April 7th, 2014

iVillage Member
Accountability April 7th, 2014
Mon, 04-07-2014 - 8:12am

How did the weekend go? Did you stay on budget or go a little over? Let us know.

I didn't work this weekend but didn't spend anything either. We went for supper at my in laws on Sunday, it was super yummy. I do need milk and bread today though. 

I am helping plan a bridal shower for my girlfriend. It is in May. I am in charge of plates cups and napkins. It shouldn't be too expensive. It will be the bachelorette party that will be expsive, a spa, dinner, hotel room and drinks. I am saving my pennies for that one! Plus we agreed to get another 1/4 of a cow. We are almost out and boy did we use it this year. It was so nice to have available, I know it was cheaper  and very good quality. it is not good timing though, about the same time as we get the house. BBqing all summer and veges from the garden is what we will eat! I plan to save more tomatoes this year. I had some good luck with freezing and want to help my MIL with canning.

Have a good week everyone!

Community Leader
Thu, 04-10-2014 - 1:24pm

Only money I spent was on groceries.  Oh!  Got a $10 of of $50 for Safeway in the newspaper at Jiffy Lube.  Yes, I asked permission.  And, I was careful what I purchased to make the saving truly a savings.  Total was $50.72 minus the $10.  

Serenity

Serenity