Accountability June 2, 2014

iVillage Member
Accountability June 2, 2014
Sun, 06-01-2014 - 5:55pm

Just posting a bit early as I don;t if I will have time tomorrow. 

Might get the house delivered this week on Thursday. It will be over a month, maybe two before we get into it but it is a start!

I spent money on one premium beer.$3.95 plus tax. I have just been in the garden and working. Next weekend though will be pricey. A hotel over night,dinner out and to the bar for my friend's staggette. Oh plus we are getting a spa treatment each. I am going to have a cheap dinner!! Plus I bought $12 bucks of silly stuff for her to wear and I am buying a bottle of sparking wine for the room to toast. Sigh. Oh well. I probably will not do anything  thing else this summer at all but house things.

Have a good frugal week everyone.

Community Leader
Mon, 06-02-2014 - 2:06pm

$223.85 on groceries, pretty much two weeks worth of the budget.  I scraped by last month, so going to try and space it out better this month.  

$20 for DD14 to get a pair of shorts.  

Did the whole coupon/matching sale thing and did pretty good.  Proctor and Gamble has a thing if you buy $30 at WinCo. you can get a $10 gift card.  I matched with coupons, saved $4.50 and put it all on one receipt.  (So much easier that way.)  Only did just enough, $31.50.  

Now to budget what is left.  :)

Serenity

Serenity
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2014 - 9:27am

Prom and graduation within 3 days of each, plus bought camping equipment so no - not a frugal week but I was expecting that. This week with doctor and vet visits plus trip to Target has already been expensive.

Next week after we come back from camping should be much better.

signature 
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-04-2014 - 11:19pm

Was doing well before today. I had a coffee & muffin $6 and sandwich for lunch $5. I haven't eaten out any other day and I am on week 3. Bought $40 of groceries and $35 on gas. I will have to get a babysitter this w/end for rock climbing on sun.

Not bad :)

Dee