Accountability Mar 17, 2014

iVillage Member
Accountability Mar 17, 2014
Mon, 03-17-2014 - 8:34am

Happy St. Paddy's day! How did the weekend go? Did you stay on Budget or blow it out of the water? Let us know?

It was ok. I got some drape pannels for the new house. $15 each. We ate out at McDonalds once. Oh and my husband bought a board game for $20. All of that was not planned although I would have bought the drapes eventually and it was what I wanted at a good price. Oh and we bought some beer. I guess we could have done better. I have to work again next weekend. I plan to do a little batch cooking then too. 

Have a great day everyone!

Community Leader
Mon, 03-17-2014 - 2:43pm

I used up the rest of a Starbucks card and spent a couple bucks on a Frappichino before doing my Accounting final.  

I think that was it for the entire weekend.  Much easier not to spend when DD is not home.  DH paid for dinner out on Friday and I cooked Saturday and Sunday.  Made latte's at home.  

Serenity CL making a marriage work

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/love-sex/love-marriage

Serenity
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-18-2014 - 9:56am

We went out to eat!!!!  It was a nice dinner with a couple we had not seen in a few years.  We were also celebrating our 36 wedding anniversary.  No $$$ spent out of our pockets, a wonder time had by all.  

A little money spent at the grocery store and Farmers Co-op for hay for the horse & chicken crumbles, but all was expected.  it's finally starting to feel more like spring, at least on Saturday.  I had my little helper, who was distracted flying a kite most of the morning and got pretty darn good at it.  Sunday was a wash with rain most of the day.  

LIFE IS GOOD!