Stressed? Why now?
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 03-11-2014 - 12:26pm|
I need to talk (aka type) about this to help ease the emotional whirl of events that are happening in our lives.
My employer got the vacate order on my wage order, so I earned my first paycheck in four years!!! But here's the rest of the things to come that has me becoming more & more impatient by the day. I know I shouldn't be....but that's just Me !
1) Waiting on title to car and release on our tractor. No biggie, but I want to title the car over to our son so he can put insurance on it in his name. He's been driving it for almost 2 yrs.
2) Still waiting on my tax refund...it's been over a month. At least the BK court sent a vacate order to them too today, so maybe we'll get it soon.
3) Have to do a credit counseling thing on line so the court will release our case. I don't dread it except I'll have to help hubby with it and I know he'll curse a blue strick...stressful....Yes!
4) Waiting on hubby's bonus check....always stressfull. It was promised by the end of March.
and here's the two biggies!
5) Waiting on something NEW to happen
6).......so I can RETIRE!!!!!!