What's on your to do list:
"Patience is the best remedy for every trouble"- Plautus
I'm in Canada and there is no Thanks giving here this weekend, but this is a crazy week for me so I'll play.
1. Yesterday worked, got pass port pictures taken and bought extra winter clothes for kids, went out for Mexican dinner.
2. Today, worked, take kids with me to my doctor check up apppointment. Dinner at in-laws yeah! DH is curling late tonight
3. Tomorrow, work, I curl in the evening, help oldest study for math, youngest for spelling.
4. Thursday, work, go to the accountant for my business, he has my year end done, I hope that is not bad news. Go to two parent teacher conferences at two different schools....Holy....
5. Friday, day off.....LOL! Going to the city. Go to doctor's appointment, get my passport redone, shop Costco, use gift card for dinner. Get 4 new tires for the car.
You made me tired just reading all of it.