Help me stay accountable
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 11-25-2012 - 7:10pm|
Definitely here for some Christmas Season support!
In order to stay on budget I want to accountable to myself in the next month until Christmas to only get the following things. I have already done most of my other shopping and stayed pretty much in budget. Where I always get in trouble is in the last weeks before Christmas when I see all the "oh that would be nice for so-and-so" gifts.......
1. A Kuerig for my parents (Splitting it with my brother)
2. A gift certificate for my boss to a local cafe he goes to
3. A bottle of wine for the Director of my department
4. A DVD for my uncle
5. $35 in "little gifts" small hand soaps, etc. to give to a few of my friends.
6. My Christmas Tree and Wreath
Help me stay honest - please?
Happy Holiday Season.....