Find a Conversation
|Thu, 02-21-2013 - 4:24pm|
Jen started it, but I have been thinking it. I have such a list in my head of "I wants" it is keeping me up at night. These are not things "I need" in order to live, but things I would like that if I had more money right now, I would try to get. I figured if I get it out of me, I will be able to sleep a bit better. Some are things I want for my business, kind of investments in my business to make it easier, but it takes money. Then I have a list of things I personally want.
SO what are YOUR WANTS???
- - 2 new (or new/used) chairs for the conference table in my office ($200)
- - A new ultrabook with touch screen that flips so I can to client proposals outside my office ($1200 with warantee)
- - 3 Marketing initiatives, one for each upcoming quarter ($2500 each)
- - Training classes to further specialize my practice: B, C and D (I bought A already) which are $450 each and include certification testing
- -Blinds in kitchen and sunroom
- -Bathroom Makeover (new tile shower, new medicine cabinets, sink, counter and top, all tile, paint, etc.
- -Kitchen makeover
- -Basement finished
- -New Landscaping
- - Wardrobe makeover (some new power suits)
- - Gym membership back
Ahh if I only had the funds!!