Reasons to be THANKFUL
Find a Conversation
|Thu, 08-02-2012 - 12:49pm|
1) DH's bonus covered ALL of my medical expense.
2) We had over 1/2 of his dental work done and just owe $65 that the bonus money did not cover.
3) I got a good report at the heart doctor and do not have to return until next January for a pacemaker check.
4) I took my car to the dealer today. Oil change $18 (with $20 off coupon) and most importantly the englne light repairs for the emission control devises was covered under warranty. BIG SMILY FACE! Otherwise it would have been $300.
5) August is the month we get an extra paycheck to catch up on needed maintenance and repairs and the dogs all get vaccinated.
6) Without any unseen problems, the Christmas fund should be fully funded by the end of August.
7) Our mini- vacation is still planned for September and I get 5 days of R & R and make my first airplane flight. I will be working a charity golf tournament one day, but I don't mind that at all.
8) Last.....but not LEAST ........ 81 weeks left of Chapter 13 Bankruptcy payments!!!!!!!! I can feel the 70's calling my name.