Find a Conversation
|Mon, 01-14-2013 - 9:06am|
I hope no one minds if I start this thread. I just needed to keep myself accountable to everyone (me most of all). So, my non-spendy weekend . . .
1) Spent $9.00 on frozen yogurt for BF and I. He took me to dinner so I sprung for dessert (came out of my spending money).
2) Spent $70 on groceries. There were sales on a lot of things that don't usually go on sale so I decided to stock up. I probably could have gotten away with about $40 but I figured if I have the cash on hand, do it! (came out of my spending money)
3) $170 on dog food (before anyone falls over, let me explain). My dogs need to be on gluten free diets and their food tends to be more expensive. They have such sensitive digestive systems that it takes me days to switch them to a new diet. The food they are on now is awesome, but there was a fire at the plant so the supply has been spotty. I found some at a store and bought enough for 2-3 months (until the plant is up and running again). It came out of the dog account
4) $13 on gas for the motorcycle (filling the tank to get it winterized). Came out of my change jar :)
5) $8 on my half of a pizza (came out of my spending money)
6) $10 for halogen light bulbs for the kitchen (came out of house fund).
In total I have $15 spending left until Friday. That should be plenty since I have gas in the tank and food in the house.
So my debt totals for 1/14/2013:
Car Loan as of 01/06/2013 : $6895.94
Car Loan as of 01/14/2013: 6895.94
Student Loan as of 01/06/2013: $19,306.43
Student Loan as of 01/14/2013: $19,050.21
HELOC as of 01/06/2013: $12,389.94
HELOC as of 01/14/201312,369.56
Total debt as of Jan 6, 2013: $38,592.31
Total debt as of Jan 14, 2013: $38,315.71
Not bad for a week of tracking :)