Accountability Dec 3, 2012

iVillage Member
Accountability Dec 3, 2012
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 9:17am

How was the weekend? Get projects done? Shopping? Living simply? How did it go? As Planned?

Used my new mixer! My MIL bought me one at Canadian tire on Cyber Monday on deep discount. I am so grateful. She came over to give me a bread lesson and last night we had waffels. Now to use it on my own and practice! She is the best!

My girls dinner was cheaper than expected. I drove so only had a glass of wine. And we did appys so not a fully dinner. Much cheaper but just as fun! 

Sunday we went for a nice winter walk which is good for all of us. The baby loves it. We just bundle her up. 

I worked Saturday morning.

I have  a huge grocery shop to do this week....I don't wanna! But must be done!

Community Leader
Tue, 12-04-2012 - 1:19pm

I didn't spend money on any extras, just groceries.  I did get DD12 McDonalds after her volleyball game.  $2.99

On a side note: My CM from the Love boards sent me an e-mail and asked what issues we were still having.  I told her the Latest post column was still not descending correctly and boards with monthly goals would like to be able to bump.  Subscribing is still an issue, also.  Oh, and notification when someone has replied to a thread. 

As far as my debt, just chipping away at auto loan and transmission loan (and medical bills).  CC is status quo. 

Serenity
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-03-2012 - 12:54pm

Hubby had to leave town on Friday for a week worth of business in Alabama, so I had the WHOLE weekend to myself....mostly...Dear Grandson showed up for supper last night. LOL. so nice to see a six year old eat like a little horse.  He is growing like a weed and plays ball, so it's hard to keep him full.  He's getting super tall.

I got a lot of chores that had been put on the back burner done.  It was great weather, but windy so I only managed minimal work in the leaves that are still loaming in our large yard.  Hopefully DH can finish them up with the lawn mower.  I done what I could with the blower & mulcher before I wore out.  Just don't have the energy I use to have.  

I did not leave the hill once I got home....I didn't ever go to the mailbox!   

Have a great week ALL!