Accountability Mar 25, 2013

iVillage Member
Accountability Mar 25, 2013
Mon, 03-25-2013 - 12:16pm

How did the weekend go? Did you stay on budget?

I didn't work. I did a lot of walking and cooking! Pefect combo lol! Not a lot of sleeping though, baby is getting a tooth. You can't have everything

I didn't spend any money and I don't need any groceries except maybe milk. Can i get out of March without buying anything? Oh I hope so!

Here is to a frugal week every one!

Community Leader
Mon, 03-25-2013 - 12:53pm

Spent about $60 at Walmart for miscellaneous items.  

I think that was it!  Made my own coffee over the weekend.  Not sure what the damage is yet on the Toyota though.  Darn used cars....

Serenity CL Making a Second Marriage Work

Serenity
Community Leader
Mon, 03-25-2013 - 12:53pm

Spent about $60 at Walmart for miscellaneous items.  

I think that was it!  Made my own coffee over the weekend.  Not sure what the damage is yet on the Toyota though.  Darn used cars....

Serenity CL Making a Second Marriage Work

Serenity
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-27-2013 - 10:42am

Wed already & I'm just now checking in.  We had a good weekend & our week is off to a good start.  I've been doing some extra cooking for my inlaws on the weekends, they aren't well & MIL is waiting on a hip replacement.  I like it tho cuz it helps me plan our meals ahead & cook ahead so my week is pretty easy as far as meals go.  I've been watching my eating & so I've been doing fruit smoothies for lunch with a little protein powder & spinach in them, they seem to be sticking with me ok thru the afternoon.  Our budget is still hanging in there, DH started his spring/summer job this week.  It is good to have him working again.  The weather is slowly starting to warm up, may hit 50 today!  Love spring!

Cindylee