Find a Conversation
|Wed, 01-16-2013 - 1:06pm|
Guacamole is such an easy dish to make and yet many still buy it already prepared. Why not try this recipe and you’ll never go back to the store-bought version again!
- 4 Avocados
- 1 bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Cumin Powder
- 1 Lime
- Bamboo Jade Sea Salt
- Black Pepper (I like Simply Organic brand)
**organic ingredients preferred
- Slice avocados and scoop into a medium size bowl.
- With scissors chop up 1/3 cup cilantro, add to avocado.
- Finally chop 1/4 cup shallot, 2 tablespoons of garlic, 1/4 cup of red onion (adjust to your taste). Add to avocado and cilantro.
- Slice lime in half and squeeze into bowl. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Bamboo Jade Sea Salt, 2 teaspoons of cumin powder and a dash of black pepper.
- Smash together and mix well. Add more salt/red onion/cilantro/garlic to suit your taste.
- Serve with blue corn chips!