12/19/12 Wednesday WIP Check-in

iVillage Member
12/19/12 Wednesday WIP Check-in
Wed, 12-19-2012 - 2:22pm

Hello,

I had a great time traveling last week, but didn't even take any crochet projects with me.  I think I'm in a real bad slump now because I haven't worked on anything in weeks except for a couple of ornaments.  I have a baby afghan that I need to get done within the next month....don't know if that will happen.

What's on your hooks and/or needles this week?

Anything new?

Anything finished?

Are you ready for Christmas or the holiday season?

Have a great day.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-24-2012 - 9:31am

I have been working on projects all month.  My hands are starting to hurt.  Not many are for gifts though.  My dd has decided she wants many different color hats.

What's on your hooks and/or needles this week?  I have a Round Scarf on my hooks for me and I need to finish a Swingset Cardigan.  On my needles is a plain vest...I am working on that for my granddaughter, Haley that should make her debut any day now.

Anything new?  The Round Scarf and Plain Vest are new.

Anything finished?  I have finished two hats this week and one Round Scarf.  One hat is a gift for a friends dd and the other two projects are my dd's.

Are you ready for Christmas or the holiday season?  Not completely and today is Christmas Eve. Time to get off the computer and clean!  I wish I could say bake, but the oven died on us last night.  Sigh! 

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 1:55pm
a lapghan for charity and might decide to put some crochet flowers on my hat I must be ready since I had been crocheting gifts since the ending of July. Fun
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 1:46pm
I have never really travelled and crocheted yet. Just crocheted on short drives to another city. Not bad ...I thought I would be in motion sickness.
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-21-2012 - 8:14am

Well, still having problems with the boards, and it keeps changing so I can't reliably find a work-around.
Now I'm traveling. So I brought one crochet project (DH's mittens) and a lot of spinning.
Woke up early today to order one more game for Christmas. Gotta wrap some stuff, too. Otherwise done.

Cthulu Crochet