iVillage Member
1/30/13 Wednesday WIP Check-in
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 7:05am

Hello,

How are you doing this week?

What's on your hooks and/or needles?

Anything new?

Anything finished?

I hope you have a super 5th Wednesday of the month.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 7:08am

How are you doing this week?  I am doing o.k.

What's on your hooks and/or needles?  A filet crochet baby afghan, ripple afghan & a baby afghan with cables.

Anything new?  No, I need to finish the filet afghan first.  It's for my grandbaby who is due to make an appearance in this world any day now.

Anything finished?  No.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 6:26pm

How are you doing this week?  I am doing okay.  Lots going on!  We settled on my family home yesterday. 

What's on your hooks and/or needles?  I have a cowl, Plain Vest and ruffle scarf on my needles and a few wip afghans on my hook.

Anything new?  The ruffle scarf.

Anything finished?  I have been working on dishcloth between ruffle scarves.  I have five completed.  One I used today while doing the dishes.  :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 6:26pm
Keep us posted on that grandbaby! So exciting!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 11:09pm

Still having trouble with the boards.

Started & finished spinning a 0.6 oz piece of roving from the Phat Fiber box. It's beautiful. Now what can I make from 30 yards of laceweight? I now have a several short skeins of very thin yarn from small samples, and 3 1-oz skeins of worsted weight (2 are 2-ply; one is 3-ply)

There's a whole peacock finished on that filet project -- about 30 rows to go. I'd love to get it done by the end of the month, but that comes to somewhat more than 1 row/day.

I misplaced the mittens I was making for DH. I didn't have quite enough yarn, so who knows what I'll use for the cuffs. (He has BIG hands & wanted thick, lined mittens).

Friday is my day off. I may try to overdye the one skein and see if i can get the color more even.

Cthulu Crochet

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:47am

I am doing OK.  :)

On the hook is an Angry Bird stuffed toy (red).  On the needles is a 75% completed baby leg warmer.

I haven't started anything new.  I did finish one pair of legwarmers and the first legwarmer of the 2nd pair.