iVillage Member
1/30/13 Wednesday WIP Check-in
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 7:05am

Hello,

How are you doing this week?

What's on your hooks and/or needles?

Anything new?

Anything finished?

I hope you have a super 5th Wednesday of the month.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 02-05-2013 - 11:47am

I am doing OK.  :)

On the hook is an Angry Bird stuffed toy (red).  On the needles is a 75% completed baby leg warmer.

I haven't started anything new.  I did finish one pair of legwarmers and the first legwarmer of the 2nd pair.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-31-2013 - 11:09pm

Still having trouble with the boards.

Started & finished spinning a 0.6 oz piece of roving from the Phat Fiber box. It's beautiful. Now what can I make from 30 yards of laceweight? I now have a several short skeins of very thin yarn from small samples, and 3 1-oz skeins of worsted weight (2 are 2-ply; one is 3-ply)

There's a whole peacock finished on that filet project -- about 30 rows to go. I'd love to get it done by the end of the month, but that comes to somewhat more than 1 row/day.

I misplaced the mittens I was making for DH. I didn't have quite enough yarn, so who knows what I'll use for the cuffs. (He has BIG hands & wanted thick, lined mittens).

Friday is my day off. I may try to overdye the one skein and see if i can get the color more even.

Cthulu Crochet

Community Leader
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 6:26pm
Keep us posted on that grandbaby! So exciting!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 6:26pm

How are you doing this week?  I am doing okay.  Lots going on!  We settled on my family home yesterday. 

What's on your hooks and/or needles?  I have a cowl, Plain Vest and ruffle scarf on my needles and a few wip afghans on my hook.

Anything new?  The ruffle scarf.

Anything finished?  I have been working on dishcloth between ruffle scarves.  I have five completed.  One I used today while doing the dishes.  :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-30-2013 - 7:08am

How are you doing this week?  I am doing o.k.

What's on your hooks and/or needles?  A filet crochet baby afghan, ripple afghan & a baby afghan with cables.

Anything new?  No, I need to finish the filet afghan first.  It's for my grandbaby who is due to make an appearance in this world any day now.

Anything finished?  No.

Photobucket