2/13/12 Wednesday WIP Check-in

iVillage Member
2/13/12 Wednesday WIP Check-in
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 7:25am

What's on your hooks and/or needles this week?

Anything finished?

Anything new?

Do you like chocolate?  If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?

Have a great day.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 7:31am

What's on your hooks and/or needles this week?   Baby afghan for new granddaughter who arrived on 2/4/13.  Ripple afghan, cables/diamonds baby afghan....these two have been on my hooks for a long time.

Anything finished?  Not yet...working on the edging of dgd afghan and it will be done...hopefully this weekend.

Anything new?  Not yet but I have some things in mind.

Do you like chocolate?  If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?  Love dark chocolate candy with almonds and chocolate mayo cake.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-13-2013 - 8:46am

Hooks, still the peacock, but I'm approaching the upper border. (Started this about a year ago). 

Otherwise, just spinning. I finished a sample of pure mulberry silk. Debating on whether or not to ply it at all (or otherwise what to do. Also threatening to make something very small out of 16 yards of spun cat hair, to gift the musician who wrote the humorous song about trying to become rich off his cats. (I'll be a multimilionaire the day that I can make [cat hair, dung, barf, urine] pay). With the hair it was "stuff pillows & buy stock in Klenex".

And I've got about 200 yards of spun, dyed, worsted weight superwash wool that I"m trying to figure what to do with.

Cthulu Crochet

Community Leader
Sun, 02-17-2013 - 10:17pm

What's on your hooks and/or needles this week?  There is so much on my hooks and needles this week. Oh my!  I have a couple of afghans on the hook, a Camille { http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/camille-scarf-shawl } , a Swingset Cardigan for my dgd and a Tunisian baby blanket....on my needles...a fun fur prop for a photographer friend, a simple cowl and a Pickles Plain Vest for my dgd. Definitely time to finish some projects before starting any new ones.

Anything finished?  Not a thing....I seem to have an adversion to the finishing process.

Anything new?  I just started crocheting the Camille tonight..it is a gift.

Do you like chocolate?  If so, what is chocolate that is your fav (cake, candy, pie, drink, etc.)?  I LOVE chocolate.  I love a good chocolate with almonds!  YUM! 

Photobucket