WIP Wednesday (2/27)

Community Leader
WIP Wednesday (2/27)
Wed, 02-27-2013 - 9:10am

How is your week going?

What is on your hooks or needles?

Anything new?

Anything finished?

Are you reading/watching anything interesting?

I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 02-27-2013 - 8:40pm

My week is going by very quickly! We are cleaning out the house we would like to rent/sell this spring.  We are also putting tile floor in the kitchen. I am exhausted.

I have an sc afghan and a Stitch Sampler afghan on my hook..both have been put aside for now.  I have a baby kimono { http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/60086AD.html?noImages=0 }, a simple cowl and a Plain Vest on my needles.

I did finish the Swingset Cardigan I was making for my granddaughter.  I will try and take a picture soon!  I need to make another one for my other granddaughter.

I am reading The Light Between the Oceans by M. L. Stedman and have just finished the third season of Land Girls....next up is Call the Midwife.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-28-2013 - 8:57pm
I'm glad to be taking a long weekend. I hate "performance appraisal time". I'm on the upper border area of the peacock filet. I'm kind of stalled out on mittens for DH. Got some yarn spun. Bought another craftsy class -- extreme double-knitting. I have a book on order from Amazon. It's by a friend of mine who won a Campbell award and got nominated for a Hugo. And I bought the sheet music for a harp arrangement of "Stairway to Heaven". (Actually, it's two arrangements depending on the size & features of your harp; I'm trying to work up something midway between the two)
Cthulu Crochet