WIP Wednesday {3/13}

Community Leader
WIP Wednesday {3/13}
Wed, 03-13-2013 - 8:52am

Good morning! How is your week going?

Has Spring sprung where you live?

What do you have on your needles/hooks this week?

Anything completed?

Anything new?

Any projects you are thinking about making soon?

I hope you are having a wonderful day! 

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 03-13-2013 - 8:58am

My week is going pretty good so far! 

Spring has sprung here.  We have had a few days in the 60s, quite a bit of rain yesterday and the daffodils & crocuses are blooming in the yard.  It is nice to see a bit of color out there! 

I have a few afghans on the hook and a Camille shawl, a simple cowl....Plain Vest and a Comfy Kimono on my needles.  I am working on the sleeves of the Comfy Kimono{ http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/60086AD.html?noImages=0 }  and trying to decide if I want to do the ties or use buttons.  What do you think?

Nothing completed this week...maybe by next week!  ;) 

I am going to work hard on finishing my WIPs except the afghans before starting something new.  I am thinking about a shawl or jacket for the Spring! 

Happy Knitting & Crocheting! 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-14-2013 - 1:44am
Sprung? Around here, you're never sure it isn't going to spring back until June. No, really, I was snowed on in May. Too much, and I want to get things done. Mockingjay neckwarmer. (Started Craftsy class, found chart ....) Half done. Peacock -- 8 rows from end, but I want it done by the first day of spring. I started last year. Found this real bright cotton thread (a very small six-pack). I want to make some lacy bookmarks. Saw this sale on alpaca for spinning. About $23 (including shipping) for 8 oz, in 2 colors. I have it but I'm either going to have to finish up what I have going or get more spindles.
Cthulu Crochet