WIP Wednesday { 3/27 }

Community Leader
WIP Wednesday { 3/27 }
Wed, 03-27-2013 - 11:09am

Wow, it is Wednesday again!  How is your week going?

What is on your needles & or hooks?

Anything new?

What are you hoping to work on next?

How is the weather in your area?

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 03-27-2013 - 3:15pm

My week is going pretty well. There has been a bit of balance this week which makes me happier. 

I have the usual crochet afghans that are on the backburner....a simple cowl, a Plain Vest for my granddaughter and a vintage baby bonnet on my needles.

I just cast on the baby bonnet this afternoon.  The baby shower is on the 14th of April, but the baby could be here any day now.

I am still envisioning a shawlette or shawl for me. I have quite a few patterns stored in Ravelry.  I have two skeins of Minted and two skeins of Hive from Luna Grey Fiber Arts I am dying to work with!  :) 

The weather is sunny but very windy today.  The temp is in the upper 40s.  I have the sheets hanging on the line today!  :) 

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 8:35am
Finished neckwarmer in time for last storm; finished filet not quite for first day of spring; Started baby blanket for shower tomorrow (very small blanket, suitable for car seat, I expect to be done). What next?
Cthulu Crochet

Community Leader
Tue, 04-02-2013 - 9:01am
You have made great progress! I am sure the mom to be will love the car seat blanket. Hope you find a great pattern for your next project!

Photobucket