PinTangle is doing a "Take a Stitch Tuesday" Challenge 2012

iVillage Member
PinTangle is doing a "Take a Stitch Tuesday" Challenge 2012
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 11:01am

Each Tuesday she will post a challenge stitch for the week. You work an example of the stitch. Learn the stitch, experiment a bit, take it a bit further if you have time then photograph it, and load it to stitchin fingers or put it on your flickr site or write about it on your blog. Then you come back to PinTangle http://www.pintangle.com/journal/2011/11/21/take-a-stitch-tuesday-back-by-popular-demand.html , leave a comment on the post where she posed the challenge and tell everyone where they can see your sample

What do you think? Should I post each challenge here as it comes up?

CL for "

Community Leader

I think that would be fun. I can't guarantee that I will try all (or even any!) of them, but it is more likely if it were posted here. This is one place where I at least lurk a few times a week.

iVillage Member

Sure, I should be trying new stitches anyway.

Liz

iVillage Member

Cool --- it looks like we have a few possible takers. I sure think it would be fun to do a sort of band sampler of such stitches...

I signed up so I willg et notices, and I found the 2010 TAST archive (looks like a few Tuesdays were missed because there are only 43 weeks but that's still a lot of sittches!).

CL for "

Community Leader

Carol,

I think this looks very interesting but I am not sure that I can do that and the kimono at the same time. I wonder what she did to make that piece of eyecandy! I don't know what some of those stitches are. I don't have a blog or anything like that to be able to post anything to and I have no idea how you set one up. But since I may be standing on the sideline I may not need one right now.

iVillage Member

Well, she says you don't need a blog or website --- she just throws out the challenge and if you meet it, or not, that's up to you.

I'm not sure I can do it either with Komono but I have signed up for BJP again, and the Crazy Quilt Journal Challenge as well, so we shall see what falls by the wayside.

She does stitch al ot of eye candy, doesn't she?

CL for "

iVillage Member

An update on TAST2102...

For all of those who are Facebook folks (I'm not, by the way). she has set up a group on Facebook .

CL for "