Weekly Goals, October 29, 2012

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, October 29, 2012
Mon, 10-29-2012 - 9:30am

Happy Halloween everyone.

And let's all see how we did, goal-wise!

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-29-2012 - 9:37am

Last week...

More roofers (they were here at 8AM --- here's hoping that all that hammering means they'll be pretty well shingled by 5 since it's supposed to start raining around 5: 30 (if the weather man got it right) and continue through tomorrow!) === DONE! At least the roof part. The gutter guy came by on Firday and re-measured and he worked a half-day on Satirday. All the gutters are now done but no downspouts... And Super Storm Sandy is supposed to rain on us for the next two or three days...

Tuesday  - GIrls' Night Out - Mary is back! === DONE

Wednesday
    •    - housecleaner comes === DONE
    •    - pay bills and balance the accounts === DONE
    •    - haircut === DONE

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday === DONE and "Birds of a Feather" - specialty stitches === DONE, some of them, anyway!! Maybe a new Color Through the Ages will have arrived as well... === ARRIVED but not kitted up yet (it's Chinese colors adn I can't get excited about it for some reason... It's not that we don't have Chinese colors all OVER this house!Undecided)

so for this week, it's a quiet one. All I have on my calendar is the usual (and Super Storm Sandy's blowback, I suppose...):

The downspouts? What with the weather reports, I suspect they won't be here today and that means we will have no downspouts for the projected Super Storm Sandy rainfall... AAARGH!

Tuesday  - GIrls' Night Out

Wednesday
    •    - housecleaner comes
    •    - pay bills and balance the accounts

And stitching!  There will be the usual new Take a Stitch on Tuesday and "Birds of a Feather" - more specialty stitches! Maybe Color Through the Ages as well...