Weekly Goals, September 16, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, September 16, 2013
Mon, 09-16-2013 - 9:03am

We went from record breaking heat on Tueday to a near frost on Thursday This weather is STRANGE.

Anyone get in any stitching or accomplish any major porjects of a non-stitching kind? Inquiring minds want to know!

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-16-2013 - 9:08am

Last week, my goals were...

Monday - break down of Friends of the LIbrary Book Sale === DONE

Tuesday

•     CSA pick-up - 3 PM  === DONE

•     Girls' Night Out === DONE

Wednesday
•     Pay bills and balance books === DONE

•     Housekeeper === DONE

Thursday - quilt guild meeting === DONE

Saturday - quilt guild work day - not sure about this though === DONE, helped set up and stitched five hours worth! Got a strip set sewn for a quilt I wanted to start way back in 2010 - it is a Chinese Coins pattern in bues and browns.

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE - took it to work day and didn't touch it; the July, August and September BJP butterflies July === DONE and posted, August kitted up and September untouched; the September Crazy Quilt Journal block === DONE and posted; the "Bling it ON" block === NOT DONE; the weekly TAST stitch === DONE and posted; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) === NOT DONE, the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry === NOT DONE and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry === NOT DONE... AND the Ajisai Designs blackwork piece I just started as a reward for finishing Midnight Garden === DONE, one nose and one eye's worth!!

This week, there are fewer obligations so I should be able to accomplish more. (I say SHOULD because odds are, I will tend to sit back and relax more!)

Tuesday

•     CSA pick-up - 3 PM 

•     Girls' Night Out

Wednesday
•     Pay bills and balance books 

•     Housekeeper

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging; the August and September BJP butterflies;  the "Bling it ON" block; the weekly TAST stitch; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) , the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry;  the Ajisai Designs blackwork piece called "Puppy Dog", and the Chinese Coins quilt!