Weekly Goals, September 2, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, September 2, 2013
Mon, 09-02-2013 - 1:10pm

Happy (is that a correct adjective) Labor Day for all our US members!

Can you beleive it's already September? AAACK! Kids are back to school and the weather should be cooling off (I say should be becasue we've had Septemebr all summer so heaven knows what autumn will bring). And I hate to say this but... time to start planning for holidays!

So do you have any to-do lists to share?

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-02-2013 - 1:15pm

Last week

This week, the cough lingered but wasn't so bad (knock on wood) and the schedule is as usual:
Tuesday

• •     CSA pick-up - 3 PM === DONE

• •     Girls' Night Out === NOT DONE, cancelled --- didn't feel up to the drive with the coughing spells still coming on at random

Wednesday
    •     Pay bills and balance books === DONE
    •     Housekeeper === DONE

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE; The June BJP butterfly === DONE and posted; the July and August BJP butterflies === NOT DONE; "Midnight Garden" === DONE and almost ready for beads; the weekly TAST stitch === DONE and posted; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) === NOT DONE, and the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry === NOT DONE (but I did find the missing pages!.

Gee, even with three  finishes (or near finishes) last weekend, my list doesn't look any shorter... and in one week, it will grow again as the September Crazy Quilt Journal block will be added in... === DONE as will a stitch guide practicum form Janet Perry === NOT DONE

This week...

This week, the cough still lingers but isn't as bad (knock on wood) and the schedule is as usual:
Tuesday

•     Hair cut at 12: 30
     •     CSA pick-up - 3 PM 

•     Girls' Night Out

Wednesday

•     Pay bills and balance books
    •     Housekeeper

Thursday - Friends of the LIbrary Book Sale - set up on the 5th at 9AM...

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging; the July, August and September BJP butterflies; the September Crazy Quilt Journal block ; the "Bling it ON" block; "Midnight Garden" ; the weekly TAST stitch ; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) , the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry...

AAACK!