Weekly Goals, September 22, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, September 22, 2013
Mon, 09-23-2013 - 1:34pm

Well, it's officially Autumn and the weather agrees. the hibiscus and poinsettias are in their winter sunroom home now and I have switched from tee-shirt to sweat shirt as daily wear. Now if only I could get my act together aorund this house... it needs a good clean.

Oh well, any goals to report in on?

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-23-2013 - 1:37pm

Last week, there were fewer obligations so I should have been able to accomplish more. (I say SHOULD because odds are, I will tend to sit back and relax more!)

Tuesday

•     CSA pick-up - 3 PM === DONE

•     Girls' Night Out  === DONE, we did a Tim Holtz video tutorial at Mary's House and completed five technique tags! Tuesdays are now officially "Timmy Tuesdays"!

Wednesday
•     Pay bills and balance books  === DONE

•     Housekeeper  === DONE

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging  === NOT DONE; the August and September BJP butterflies  === DONE, at least I started August;  the "Bling it ON" block  === DONE, ready for beads; the weekly TAST stitch  === DONE; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) === NOT DONE, the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry === NOT DONE and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry === NOT DONE;  the Ajisai Designs blackwork piece called "Puppy Dog" === NOT DONE, and the Chinese Coins quilt === NOT DONE!

But we did make it to the Needle Arts Guild of Toledo stitchery show, after the Black Swamp Hosta and Daylily meeting on Saturday...

This week is much more booked up...

Tuesday

•     CSA pick-up - 3 PM 

•     Girls' Night Out - looks like another "Timmy Tuesday"

Wednesday
•     Pay bills and balance books 

•     Housekeeper

Thursday - dentist appointment, 11:40AM

Friday -  Foundation of the BG Parks and Recreation Board wine and cheese social and auction (DH is on the board)

Saturday -  Washington Township Volunteer Fire Department Steak Out (and my birthday! LOL)

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging; the August and September BJP butterflies;  the "Bling it ON" block; the weekly TAST stitch; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) , the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry;  the Ajisai Designs blackwork piece called "Puppy Dog", and the Chinese Coins quilt! (Note, not a single thing has left my WIP list! AAACK!)

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-23-2013 - 8:27pm

Well, I didn't post any goals last week, but there were some things that would have been on it that I did do:

Local production of "Spamalot" with Bob - very enjoyable!

Worked on Margaret Bender "Potpourri" from workshop - coming along slowly

Worked on sled ornament - I just have a little to do on the 1st one tonight, then I'm putting them aside to work on a Halloween project.

FOR THIS WEEK:

Continue working on "Potpourri" (living room project)

Start Halloween "Boo" project (bedside project)

Start gathering references, etc. to be made Fiduciary for Uncle Bob (VA pension FINALLY starts coming next month, but arrears won't be paid until Fiduciary appointed)

Costco

Liz

iVillage Member
Wed, 09-25-2013 - 2:27pm

Spamalot sounds like it was fun!

Any pictures of Potpourri in progress? And which sled? which Halloween piece?