Weekly Goals, September 30, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, September 30, 2013
Sun, 09-29-2013 - 11:54am

Last Week - super busy.

Tuesday

Was supposed to have a luncheon with a friend of DH's, but at te last minute, they delayed it by 2 hours so we bailed on that.

• 
•     CSA pick-up - 3 PM  === DONE
  • 

•     Girls' Night Out - looks like another "Timmy Tuesday" === DONE, but not a TImmy night Mary and I went Hobby Lobby shopping because Janice isn't feeling well.

Wednesday

• •     Pay bills and balance books  === DONE

• 
•     Housekeeper === DONE

Thursday - dentist appointment, 11:40AM === DONE and a clean bill of health.

Friday -  Foundation of the BG Parks and Recreation Board wine and cheese social and auction (DH is on the board) === DONE, and DH bid $400 on a year's worth of home-baked breads! AAACK!

Saturday -  Washington Township Volunteer Fire Department Steak Out (and my birthday! LOL) === DONE, followed up by a ride on our neighbor's boat around our lake.

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE; the August and September BJP butterflies === DONE, at least August was. No progress on September;  the "Bling it ON" block === DONE, except for the finish-finishing; the weekly TAST stitch === DONE; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) === NOT DONE;  the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry === NOT DONE; and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry === NOT DONE;  the Ajisai Designs blackwork piece called "Puppy Dog" === DONE, and the right ear is now done; and the Chinese Coins quilt === NOT DONE !

This week... much less busy!

Tuesday

• •     CSA pick-up - 3 PM 
  • 
•     Girls' Night Out - looks like another "Timmy Tuesday"

Wednesday

• •     DH's HS class monthly breakfast
  • 
•     Pay bills and balance books
  • 
•     Housekeeper

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging; the September and OCtober BJP butterflies;  the October Crazy Quilt Journal block; the weekly TAST stitch; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) , the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry;  the Ajisai Designs blackwork piece called "Puppy Dog", and the Chinese Coins quilt! (Note, while some items have left my WIP list, new ones have replaced them!!! AAACK!)

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-02-2013 - 11:34pm

Well, I didn't do too badly this week:

last week's goals:

Continue working on "Potpourri" (living room project) - DONE - finished one block completely!

Start Halloween "Boo" project (bedside project) - DONE - got one "O" done.

Start gathering references, etc. to be made Fiduciary for Uncle Bob (VA pension FINALLY starts coming next month, but arrears won't be paid until Fiduciary appointed) -  NOT REALLY DONE, but I did start organizing.  My former boss who I now go to the theater with is going to be one reference, but she's out of state until 10/19. I'm not sure who else to ask - so many of my friends have either moved or died in the past few years & I feel a bit strange asking my newer friends.  BUT his first check has arrived!  We went to the bank today to deposit it & went to a movie.

Costco - DONE, but I dropped off a couple of ink cartridges to be refilled & I keep forgetting to pick-them up.

For this week:

Local theater production of "Rocky Horror" with Bob on Sat.

Do next installment on "Falling Leaves" EGA group correspondence course before next week's meeting

Continue working on "Potpourri" (living room project)

Work on Halloween "Boo" project (bedside project)

Start gathering references, etc. to be made Fiduciary for Uncle Bob (VA pension arrears won't be paid until Fiduciary appointed)

Costco to p/u ink cartridges

Liz