Weekly Goals, Spetemebr 9, 2013

iVillage Member
Weekly Goals, Spetemebr 9, 2013
Mon, 09-09-2013 - 7:03pm

A little late in reporting in today becasue I hauled DH along with me on his way to UPS to sned off some camera lenses he had sold on eBay, to help break down the Friends of the LIbrary Book Sale. By the time we got home, I crashed and burned and never got around to checking my email, let alone updating this board.

It was raining this AM but is in the 80s now and heat index for tomorrow is forecast to exceed 100! THAT is pretty nearly a first for the summer! UGH!

Any goals to report in on this week?

CL for "

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-09-2013 - 7:08pm

Last week, the cough still lingered but wasn't as bad (knock on wood) and the schedule is as usual:

Tuesday

• •     Hair cut at 12: 30 === DONE

• •     CSA pick-up - 3 PM === DONE 

• •     Girls' Night Out === DONE, although we skipped the demo and just went to dinner

Wednesday - I forgot that this was the Class breakfast for DH's HS class === DONE

• •     Pay bills and balance books === DONE

• •     Housekeeper === DONE

Thursday - Friends of the LIbrary Book Sale - set up on the 5th at 9AM... === DONE

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging === NOT DONE; the July, August and September BJP butterflies === DONE (at least  on July); the September Crazy Quilt Journal block === NOT DONE; the "Bling it ON" block === NOT DONE; "Midnight Garden" === DONE (and posted); the weekly TAST stitch === DONE (and posted); the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) === NOT DONE , the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry === NOT DONE and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry === NOT DONE...

AAACK!

This week, more of the same:

Monday - break down of Friends of the LIbrary Book Sale === DONE

Tuesday

• •     CSA pick-up - 3 PM 

• •     Girls' Night Out

Wednesday

• •     Pay bills and balance books 

• •     Housekeeper

Thursday - quilt guild meeting

Saturday - quilt guild work day - not sure about this though

Stitching: 2012 Color Palette/Crazy Quilt Journal/Bead Journal Project wall hanging; the July, August and September BJP butterflies; the September Crazy Quilt Journal block ; the "Bling it ON" block; the weekly TAST stitch ; the "Roll Your Own Mandala" SAL with Tracy Horner of Ink Circles (there are now seven) , the class on stitching journals/background stitches from Janet Perry and a stitch guide practicum by Janet Perry... AND the Ajisai Designs blackwork piece I just started as a reward for finishing Midnight Garden!

CL for "